- Location: Wilmington, DE
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 20-01144
- Date: February 20, 2020
Job Description - Progress Developer
ICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Wilmington, DE working as a Progress Developer. Can you picture yourself working for one of America's Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. Job Description:
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to design; incorporate security requirements into design, comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all phases.
- Adhering to IT Control Policies throughout design, development, testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application.
- Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules.
- Facilitates resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions
- Develop high quality code per technical specification.
- Facilitate code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architecture.
- Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation.
- Participate in end to end delivery of application code, manage their Build and Unit testing.
experience with Development and implementation on applications using Progress 4GL and OpenEdge.
- Working on Progress versions 9.1x, OpenEdge 10.x to 11.6 (CHUI) on Linux and Unix Operating systems.
- Performing Progress/OpenEdge database administration and configuring application and web speed servers.
- Resolving application performance issues using Progress tools including Debugger, Promon, and Profiler; scripting using UNIX and LINUX commands, in depth Knowledge of UNIX operating system.
- Working with GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins tools to build and deploy.
- Working knowledge of Web Servicer or Restful service using Client
- Experience with JSON/XML