QA Automation Lead
- Location: Wilmington, DE
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 19-06390
- Date: October 28, 2019
Job Description - QA Automation Lead
Infinity Consulting Solutions (ICS) is currently engaged in a search to find a strong QA Automation Engineer located in Wilmington, DE.Responsibilities:
Come join one of the biggest financial and technically forward-thinking companies in Delaware and the world!
As a member of our client's Agile team, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to planning, design, and execution of testing strategies and practices in order to meet the requirements for the applications supported by your team. In this fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to interact with all project stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
- Analyzing application/testing requirements, implement automation solutions for automated testing of applications/products
- Understanding of interfacing applications and test environments
- Designing, developing, maintaining and executing automated/manual test scripts
- Developing test plan/test strategy
- Determining test coverage
- Driving defect remediation
- Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Identifying and creating risk mitigation activities early in the project lifecycle.
- Minimum 6 years experience in test-driven development, unit testing, web service testing, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration technologies (Jenkins)
- Strong experience in automation technologies, tools, and frameworks: JUnit, Selenium, Gherkin scripts in Cucumber Framework.
- Good knowledge of Java web development experience using Struts, Spring frameworks.
- Good knowledge of SQL skills for analyzing DB stored procedures and writing PL/SQL functions. DB2 is preferred.
- Experience with Agile tools and technologies (Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence)
- Web Based application testing
- Developing test strategies, test plans based on user stories, functional specifications, use cases, and/or business requirements
- Experience in advanced testing concepts such as traceability matrices, boundary value analysis, state transition testing, test coverage analysis
- Experience in regression test planning through the use of risk based testing approach for automation and manual testing
- Experience with development of software quality metrics for driving test improvement
- Experience in working with distributed teams a strong plus
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to fine details