Reporting and Data Engineer - Remote
- Location: Remote, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 21-04962
- Date: September 02, 2021
Job Description - Reporting and Data Engineer - Remote
DATA AND REPORTING ENGINEER
ICS is hiring a Reporting and Data Engineer for our growing healthcare technology team! This is a 100% remote position on our Client’s Reporting and Analytics Insights team.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the design, development and distribution of reports and dashboards for end-users, management, and key stakeholders.
- Support the standardization of reporting for end-users.
- Use statistical methods to ensure metrics are well defined and match to the customer’s goals and desired outcomes documented during the discovery process.
- Serve as an internal expert/user of the reporting system for input to the ongoing improvement and development of reporting tools.
- Communicate reporting enhancements to internal and external users through presentations and documentation.
- Seek and analyze trends and patterns across communities, populations, and contacts to assist in product management and development.
- Strive to be capable in:
- Python, Clojure, Clojurescript, Pandas
- PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake
- Amazon Web Services
- Collaborating across disciplines
- Mentorship and Presenting Technical Information
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of product management, business analysis, data analysis, data science or equivalent experience required.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
- Excellent team player with the ability to consistently demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to build partnerships and foster collaboration.
- Experience in the Agile software development framework required.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable thinking about data and systems.
- Preferred experience (one or more):
- Database querying and data analysis
- Scripting in Python or similar language
- Requirements gathering and writing in an analytics environment
- Experience with various types of healthcare data: claims, value-based, quality, provider relationships or fee for service reimbursements.