Summary/Objective: The Salesforce System Administrator will lead the implementation and development of our Salesforce deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in implementing, improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce System Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the implementation, configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Manage the implementation, development and integration of our Salesforce database.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our organizational management team to establish suitable processes to support implementation, administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce System Administrator.
- Previous Salesforce implementation experience required.
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified required. Advanced Administrator Certification (CRT211) preferred.
- Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Ability to build and execute member journeys in Marketing Cloud, as directed by the member engagement team
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Hours: This is a full-time position and general hours of work days are Monday through Friday 8A-5PM or as agreed upon between manager and employee within the 7A-7P open hours.