12 Month Contract
Are you a Salesforce Developer with experience building scalable software solutions in a fast-paced, stakeholder-driven environment? Do you have an excellent understanding of object-oriented design and Salesforce development best practices with APEX and Lightning? If so, this job could be for you. We are looking for someone who will focus on Salesforce Development but are open if they come from a mixed Salesforce Administration and Development background.
- Collaborate with business users to understand problems and needs, project teams to understand on-going initiatives, and leadership to understand vision and direction.
- Work to align Salesforce implementations with the needs discovered throughout the organization.
- Monitor and maintain a healthy pipeline for SFDC orgs and deployments.
- Assist with user needs and technology problems, helping solve and deliver necessary access and functionality.
- Provide project teams with commonly reported needs that lie outside of capabilities or scope.
- Make recommendations and design solutions that improve user experience, increase data integrity, expand platform utilization, and align with an overall enterprise strategy.
- Work alongside current Salesforce Developer
- Work on 20 relatively small custom vb.net to lightning conversions
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Salesforce development experience
- Excellent experience developing in APEX and on the Lightning Platform.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design standards, patterns, and processes.
- Solid understanding of governance, limits, and limitations of SalesForce.com.
- Digital Forms
|Full Stack Software Engineers|
|Senior Software Engineer|