In this role, you will use your software development and process automation experience as part of a distributed engineering team to buildout a security orchestration and automated response (SOAR) platform. This is part of a global team who focuses on protecting company from systemic cyber threat.
We work with the company security control operators and infrastructure and workplace technology teams to build platforms and integrate technologies which support the identification, containment, and eradication of threats in our environment.
We work with internal and external partners to leverage telemetry and data analytics as well automation and orchestration to solve the scale challenges faced by the cyber threat team.
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a distributed engineering team, building out a security orchestration and automated response (SOAR) platform
- Leveraging our SOAR platform to improve the identification, correlation, and containment of threats
- Working with our cyber defense customers to develop solutions to complex automation and orchestration tasks
- Working with the security analytics team to enrich cases with information from internal and external threat intelligence sources
- Working with security control operations and infrastructure teams to integrate existing solutions, ensuring that our teams have maximum visibility across the threat landscape
- Building and supporting our platforms in a CI/CD environment, with a view to constantly improving how we do that across our systems.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate background includes
- Focus on customer facing delivery
- Software development and process automation experience
- Experience leveraging test driven development practices to improve operational outcomes
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration platforms (ansible, puppet etc.)
- Experience supporting AWS cloud environments with a focus on Linux
- Experience with end-to-end platform automation and deployment
- Strong process automation skills, leveraging python to interact with external systems via APIs
The following background is preferred, but not essential
- Experience as a security analyst or incident responder
- Familiarity with integrating security-oriented SaaS services
- Familiarity with security orchestration and automated response (SOAR) platforms
- Experience with CI/CD platforms such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience with end-to-end testing frameworks
- Experience with code scanning and software composition analysis tools
- Development and maintaining Angular frontend systems
The ideal candidate will have a background in software development, process automation or system integration, with a focus on customer facing delivery. While cyber security domain experience would be beneficial, we are looking for someone with a passion for learning, continual improvement and solving complex problems in a dynamic and rapidly expanding area.