Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our culture. We’ve made it our priority to create a top-tier Security Architecture team, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats. We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cyber defense. We’ll arm you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Security Site Reliability Engineer
The Security SRE will be instrumental in building and maintaining security solutions within the organization to safeguard employees, customers, data, and systems. The Security SRE will constantly be developing and evolving the organization’s security systems and handling any technical problems that arise. To ensure success, a Security Site Reliability Engineer must display an excellent understanding of various security technologies such as Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits, and must be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting of the network.
- Work with teams across the enterprise on improving tools and strategies for the management of security related tools and services. This can be anything from ongoing risk analysis, to building and improving automated response.
- Provide engineering teams and business stakeholders insights into security risks, and provide advice on mitigating, reducing those risks.
- Write scripts, automate processes, and create baseline images for technology teams to use in order to streamline and build line security on existing or new processes
- Comprehend large, complex systems through documentation, diagrams, and direct communication
- Help solve how to best apply security engineering techniques to the cloud and work in sync with agile processes
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry trend
- Understand and help remediate vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and improve remediation techniques
- Evangelize security within the organization
- 3+ years experience working with Cloud Service Provide
- 5+ years experience of Security Engineering experience
- Experience with leading technical projects from initial design through release
- Ability to write automation in various languages, including python, bash(sh), and Powershell.
- Experience with designing and implementing automation for technical processes
- Good verbal, written communication, problem-solving skills, a strong sense of ownership and have an innovative mindset
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative
- Passion and enthusiasm for security and building secure products
- Cloud Security or Security Operations certifications a plus