Do you want to be a part of a team that will work on true cutting edge technology? For a company that has immense financial stability and who is able to spend on all latest and greatest? We are looking for true SENIOR Engineers to join the team!
As a member of the team, you will be participating in various stages SDLC of the company Electronic Trading services. In this role, you will the design, develop, test and productize the functional requirements for Market Access and Risk Management systems.
Applicants should have the skills and experience to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and support various Market Access trading modules in C/C++
- Enhance and develop various risk management modules C/C++/Java
- Scripting skills to automate day-to-day development and testing tasks
- Carry out Certification and Connectivity for various exchanges/markets/dark pools
- Creating and automating Test Strategies/Test Plans based on functional Testing and non-functional requirements and Executing them
- Working closely with various teams including Application Development, Business Analyst & Operations
Qualifications – This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science / Engineering or similar degree.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as multithreading, object-oriented development
- Strong Unix/Linux background
- Proficiency in C++
- Good Scripting skills ( Shell/Perl/Python)
- Electronic trading exposure
- Strong Unix knowledge, Low Latency high thru put systems,
- Exchange Connectivity(FIX)
- Scripting skills ( Shell/Perl/Python)
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Exchange protocols including FIX, MIT, SBE