Senior Java Developer
- Location: Plano, TX
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 20-03648
- Date: September 10, 2020
Job Description - Senior Java Developer
6+ MONTH CONTRACT; POTENTIAL TO EXTEND OR CONVERT
ICS is looking for Java Developers to join our growing financial software client’s team in Plano, TX! You will work on building new services which will be shared across millions of clients globally!
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Participate as part of an agile development team
- Designing/developing/maintaining backend and some frontend software includes enhancements, bug fixes and PoCs.
- Roughly 85% hands-on coding, both developing and extending in house APIs and writing client side code which interacts with other APIs(RESTful and SDKs)
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, internal technology teams, various product lines, and business units
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the multiple concurrent projects
- 5+ years of professional Java Development experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
- Fluent in multiple programming languages on multiple platforms
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing applications.
- Always Be Learning and applying latest concepts to improve the existing applications
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), IAM, STS, KMS, and API integrations with multiple AWS
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Oracle Access Manager, PingFederate, and LDAP directories are a plus