Senior Java Developer
- Location: Frisco, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 20-04023
- Date: October 01, 2020
Job Description - Senior Java Developer
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Frisco, TX - Remote during COVID
ICS is hiring a Senior/Lead Developer in Frisco! The Senior Developer is expected to be hands on with both coding and design, as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop high quality software - readable, maintainable & efficient.
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Participate in scrum team related activities & code reviews.
- Translate business requirements into the design and implementation of features and functionality required to deliver the required results.
- Work with version control complexities including multiple concurrent branches, and multi-branch merges.
- Perform unit and integration testing in a deployment environment to verify the delivered implementation meets the given requirements.
- Provide support for implementations to Business Analysts and Technical Support.
- Provide testing support to QA during functional, regression, and user acceptance testing.
- This role requires excellent troubleshooting skills, a mastery of dependency management, i18n, PL/SQL, performance tuning, and risk management.
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of related software development experience, across the following tech stack:
- Database: Oracle, SQL, JDBC
- Environment: GIT, Maven, Ant, Eclipse/IntelliJ, Weblogic, or Tomcat
- Technologies/Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Data/Hibernate/JPA, Spring Boot, REST, Micro Services, Junit, Docker, Redis, ElasticSearchMust have excellent coding ability and passion to write code.
- Experience building scalable solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Documentation and communication skills
- Relevant Application Design experience: thorough and practical understanding of how software applications, modules, features, and functionality are designed for implementation.
- Relevant Application Development experience: thorough and practical understanding of how software applications and frameworks are created, designed, implemented, re-factored, tested, deployed, and supported for the entire life cycle of the application
- Relevant Database Design experience: thorough and practical understanding of how to design database objects such as schemas, tables, and other associated database objects such as indexes or constraints in the support of implementing new software applications and features
- Relevant Application Environment experience: thorough and practical understanding of the application ecosystem in which a software application is deployed.