As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation.
• Write maintainable & testable code in Java and spring framework that is consistent with micro-service architecture principles
• Build Cloud Native applications from a Domain driven design and micro-services architecture perspective, identifying bounded contexts and service interactions, supporting multiple API versions with backward compatibility
• Package services using Docker and configuring & deploying on Kubernetes platform
• Build fully automated CI / CD pipelines, support software solutions that are highly secure.
• Write junit test cases using mocking frameworks like jmockit, mockito etc. and well versed with functional / regression (using cucumber), integration and performance testing
• Collaborate to design solutions including conceptual, logical and physical data models
• Participate & effectively contribute in scrum ceremonies with the product owner and scrum team.
• Work with partner technology teams to ensure successful integration
• Research and learn new methodologies & technologies and bring knowledge to the team
Essential Skills: Java, spring core, spring boot, RESTful, hibernate, oracle, kafka or JMS
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Solid hands on experience with Core Java features like collections, multi-threading, streams, file io, etc.
• Detailed knowledge and experience in building applications using spring boot, spring core, etc.
• Well versed with form frameworks like hibernate, ibatis, etc.
• Experienced in implementing sync interactions via RESTful and async interactions via Kafka or JMS
• Good understanding of Kubernetes (or similar cloud/containers/orchestration platform) and patterns including, circuit breaker, traffic shifting, ingress, egress, etc.
|Senior Cloud Engineer - AWS|
|Senior Developer (React/JS)|
|Senior Java Developer|
|IT Helpdesk Engineer|
|Business Intelligence Developer|