Senior Manager, Infrastructure
Hands on manager of the infrastructure team. Oversee and manage the day to day activities of the team. Be involved in and help set the direction for strategic improvements to the systems and platforms supported by the team. Manage vendors and platform decisions for infrastructure services used across the company. Build a team-oriented dynamic allowing ideas and collaboration to flourish. Interact with other members of the Technology team and business groups. Oversee the monitoring, alerting, and response of the team for platforms and systems managed or maintained by the team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage a highly technical staff and direct their priorities
- Organize, run, and have accountability for infrastructure projects
- Manage operational support for infrastructure
- Responsible for cross team collaboration in IT and with Business for Infrastructure
- Roadmap planning, capacity monitoring and remediation, as well as end to end management
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent required.
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience required.
- Working knowledge of network technologies and design.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 as well as hybrid AD
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in networking design, hardware support and operating systems.
- Knowledge of information security technologies and best practices.
- Knowledge of telecom services delivery technologies.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to meet tight timelines.
- Ability to solve problems, overcome obstacles and make recommendations.
- Work well both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Capable of setting priorities bases on business impact.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Some travel required.