.NET Software Engineer
- Location: Santa Ana, CA
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 21-05022
- Date: September 07, 2021
Job Description - .NET Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
5 Month Contract to Hire
100% Remote PST
We are looking for strong full-stack software engineers with strong API development skills. They are always learning and adapting to the ever-evolving technical landscape.
The ideal candidate is a strong Learner, Communicator, Collaborator, Delegator, Believer in quality work.
You will be part of a team that will be designing and building highly scalable solutions on AWS / cloud native technologies.
- Full-Stack API / Backend Development.
- Keep Security and Quality as core focus during development
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests
- Peer Code Reviews
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative team.
- Write documentation to ensure supportability and maintainability of core system assets.
- Adhere to Architecture Standards
- Develop with adherence to Coding standards and Security best practices
- Contribution of ideas and drive in the generation of new concepts, to ensure we develop world class title and escrow API’s.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about software development.
- Open minded and always learning.
- Strong Agile experience working in Scrum and/or Kanban models.
- Design/ implementation of microservices
- Refactoring legacy / traditional monolithic applications into microservices architectures
- Strong experience in developing REST API
- Demonstrated implementation of microservices, container and cloud-native application development.
- Solid understanding of Amazon AWS cloud and hands on experience
- Strong understanding of unit testing and test-driven development. Should have prior experience in writing unit testcases using framework like Xunit.
- Experience working in GIT repository
- Building CI/CD pipelines and working knowledge on terraform scripts.
- Advanced understanding of DevOps principles as a big plus.
An ideal candidate will have a demonstrable understanding and/or hands-on experience with most of the following technologies:
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Work Loads Including Microsoft.NET (C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core) and SQL Server, including data modelling, indexing and basic performance considerations and writing stored procedures
- 3+ years with .NET Core and thorough understanding of concepts such as dependency injection, asynchronous programming, RESTful APIs
- 3+ years of experience in AWS Cloud: Gateway, EC2, ECS, Faregate using ECS, ECR, EC2 Container Service, S3, Elastic File System, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, RDS, Application Load Balancer, Docker, Step functions, SQS, Kinesis, SNS, EventHub, ElastiCache, Dynamo DB, CloudWatch, Secret Manager, VPC, Subnets, Security Groups, Transit gateways
- 3+ years building Microservices using AWS cloud technologies
Good to have
- Infrastructure as a Code (IaC), Terraform, Ansible
- Test Automation Frame work