Senior Software Test Automation Engineer
- Location: Coppell, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 21-05187
- Date: September 16, 2021
Job Description - Senior Software Test Automation Engineer
SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
ICS is immediately hiring two Senior Test Automation Engineers to join our growing Professional Services Client!
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, and execute automated testing suites on the C#/.NET/SQL Server technology stack
- Design, build, and test high quality reusable automated test harnesses and modules
- Develop and support automated unit, system, performance, and load test harnesses and modules
- Experience contributing to the delivery of high-quality products on time while working on Agile Teams and following Agile + SAFe methodologies
- Individual tasks within a work team, using the ability to manage multiple priorities and generate innovative problem-solving solutions
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to recurring problems
- Estimate efforts for individual tasks
- Improve efficiencies and reduce costs through adherence and enhancements to project management methodologies
- Manages individual career development and initiate career development discussions with manager
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry (QA and/or Development)
- 3+ years of experience in a technical environment performing QA and Development with Microsoft C#, SQL, GIT, Selenium Web Driver and other plugins using Visual Studio IDE.
- 3+ years automation experience building maintainable automation frameworks using Microsoft Testing Framework.
- 3+ years of experience writing test cases using the SpecFlow methodology and able to build these from a Test-Driven Development approach.
- 3+ years of experience testing software that is client-facing, responsive web-based cloud applications hosted within Azure and/or mobile applications.
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft ADO for designing, building and testing high quality reusable test plans for manual and automation test suites.
- 3+ years of experience using Postman, Fiddler and other tools to troubleshoot technical issues with internal or external customers and able to document defects, reproduction steps, RCA’s, and produce technical documentation.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Experiencing evaluating and improving the testing processes within an Agile development team
- Experience with testing microservices a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure a plus