Design, develop and implement sites using SharePoint 2013
- Upgrade environment and code releases from SP2007 to SP2010
-Develop requirements and define technical architecture.
-Support the creation, maintenance and compliance of development standards and guidelines.
-Provide application support.
-Provide time estimates, project plans and reporting.
-Assume ownership of SharePoint operations and performance
-Provide estimates for application development.
-Create technical design, documents and specifications
-Create prototypes to assist users in evaluating design.
- Integrate third party plug-ins
-SQL development as needed
- HTML editing as needed
-Develop implementation/deployment model.
-Perform component and integration testing.
- Participate in QA for production releases
Production Support and Ownership -
-Provide 2nd level support to the Helpdesk and Portal support team.
- Ownership of production support issues through to resolution.
- Create and maintain system/application documentation and analysis
- Recommend methods of performance improvement
- Provide post-implementation application support.
- Multi-tasking and time management for development tasks and production support
- Produce progress and status reports.
-5-7 years of overall software development experience.
- 3 - 5 years of design, configuring, administrating, development and deployment of SharePoint 2010 , Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) 2003 and/or Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0
- Extensive experience in Developing and building WebParts using SharePoint object model and SharePoint Designer.
- Proficient in creating and deploying forms using InfoPath.
- Expertise in designing and building Work Flows using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Thorough understanding of the SharePoint infrastructure is desired.
- Proven development integration experience with third party tools
- 3- 5 years Microsoft.Net experience - C#, ASP.NET 2.0/1.1, XML, IIS 6.0 and 8.0 and SQL Server 2008/2005.
- Experienced in configuration, development and deployment of the SharePoint Platform - specifically Web Parts, Workflows, CAML, Master pages and Content pages, InfoPath, Single Sign On, FBA, Security Management System, Image File Management System, MS SQL Reporting Services, Publishing site, Web Service, Custom content type menu, branding SharePoint Portal sites and provided best solutions and troubleshooting
- Experience in Architecture and Customization of Site Templates, Site Definitions, Taxonomy, Metadata, Content Management, Collaboration, Windows Workflow Foundation, Custom Web Parts, Reports, BDC - Business Data Catalog, BCS, Search, InfoPath Services, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Excel Services, PerformancePoint, Interactive Media Manager (IMM),
2 years experience in .NET technologies with focus on ASP.NET framework to Server/Web/Form Controls, Error handling and debugging, development environment, configuration.
- Hands-on experience with the creation of HTML
-Must be comfortable quickly learning technologies to achieve business solutions.
-Candidates must be self-starter, willing to adapt to a changing environment and open to learning new technologies and techniques. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal), be team-oriented, technically motivated and creative, and user oriented with a desire to learn business and technology environment.
|PeopleSoft HR Consultant|
|Data Analytics Role|
|Service Desk Specialist|