Software Developer- J2EE
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities
* Candidate must have strong hands on expertise in design and development of core Java applications
* The candidate will analyze user requirements, envision system features and functionality.
* Prepare functional and technical development specifications to build high performance reference data stores for our trading systems.
* Candidate will interface with global team of developers and business users.
* Perform proof of concepts in the new areas of development.
* The candidate will support continuous improvement of the automated systems. Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation)
* Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* Working understanding of Agile development methodologies and understanding of DevOps Integration
* Core Java preferably 1.8 and SQL/Databases (DB2, SQLServer)
* Programing proficiency in Spring, Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, micro services, Tomcat), Angular 4+, Typescript)
* 5+ years of expertise in building enterprise level applications using Java technologies
* Expertise in Java EE design and programming, solid understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications
* Working knowledge of Spring MVC framework and design patterns
* Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
* Experience with standard set of Java developments tools including IDEs, build frameworks, source code control etc.
* Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
* Good communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
* Working Knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management.
|Data Analytics Developer|
|Senior Product Designer|
|QA Automation Engineer|
|Senior C++ Developer|