Software Engineer - Flutter
- Location: REMOTE, CA
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 21-04830
- Date: August 27, 2021
Job Description - Software Engineer - Flutter
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - FLUTTER
ICS is hiring a Software Engineer, who will work with Flutter and Dart technologies. **This position is temporarily remote. You must be willing to relocate to Dallas, TX or Detroit, MI once Covid-19 restrictions are limited.**
What You'll Do:
- Create multiplatform applications using Google's Flutter development framework.
- Drive user experience and maintain reliable, reusable code in Dart and Flutter.
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic coding, and corrections.
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to drive digital development initiatives.
Skills/Experience You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with UI or mobile app development using Flutter and Dart
- Proven ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Must have at least 1+ years of experience in Flutter development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work within cross functional teams and groups.