As a member of our client's Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The team has been formed at the start of 2013 with an exciting, aggressive and challenging remit to upgrade our client's key platform. The team has been tasked with defining and implementing a Document Management solution and associated services across creation, capture, storage, retention, search and retrieval of documents stored to support management of core reference data i.e. Party, Client, Legal Entity, Account and Entity relationship. Additionally also provide generic solutions for content management and management of structured and unstructured data including storage and management of images and Search technology architecture across multiple lines of business, allowing for timely, consolidated, consistent and accurate identification and consumption of documents and relevant content by authorized internal and external parties.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages server-side Core Java (JSP/HTML)/XML/JSON, Java/J2EE programming, Spring Framework and design techniques, development of web applications and REST APIs Hands on experience about internals of Marklogic search, indexing, schema architecture and XQuery/XPath
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Familiarity Linux, Shell scripting and application services like Apache and Tomcat, Springboot, RESTful services
Nice to haves:
* Experience maintaining and administering Alfresco Content Services
* Experience developing content models and designing and implementing content workflows for ECM system projects;
* Expert level understanding of Alfresco content services (v 6.x), Alfresco Share and Solr Search Engine
* Experience with AWS and installing/managing Alfresco in the cloud is a plus
Our client's organization relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all divisions. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as the technology controls agenda.