.NET Software Engineer
- Location: Santa Ana, CA
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 21-02775
- Date: May 13, 2021
Job Description - .NET Software Engineer
.NET Software Engineer
6 Month Contract to Hire
Santa Ana, CA
Remote to start
Currently seeking a talented Mid-level Application Developer who thrives on pushing the limits of technology, research and development for multiple enterprise-wide IT projects. Under general direction, the Application Developer participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications. Responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Experience and solid understanding of various software engineering practices.
- Experience translating software requirements and experience with software design solutions.
- Designs, codes, unit test, debug, and document those programs.
- Customizes software based on research and customer needs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- May consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Job Complexities
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Problem-solve and think laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Competent to work on most phases of applications programming activities.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Follows department processes and procedures and makes recommendations to these processes.
- Works under general supervision of more experienced team members and/or manager.
- Actively contributes to the results of a team and works towards achieving team goals and objectives.
- Uses expertise of more senior level team members and leverages additional resources to confirm solution or explore customized applications as a solution.
- During COVID it will be a work from home situation. However, worker will be required to work in office when normal operations resume.
- 4+ years Windows or Web Application development utilizing .Net/.Net Core, ADO.Net, MS Visual Studio
- 3+ years experience with T-SQL
- 2+ years MS ASP.Net, MVC, Web API
In addition to the skills listed above, knowledge and experience with the following is a plus:
- Live audio and video streaming
- Video streaming technologies for the web
- IP Camera & Object Detection
- HTML5, WebRTC, WebSockets/SignalR
- Business Skills
- Constantly updating personal, technical, and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team
- Strong organizational or Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills