Software Engineering - Core Java - Basic Core Java - Basic
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 21-03181
- Date: June 04, 2021
Job Description - Software Engineering - Core Java - Basic Core Java - Basic
ICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Jersey City, NJ, who is looking for a Core Java Developer. Can you picture yourself working for one of America's Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Java
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Spark (is a plus)
- 3+ years of hands on experience implementing REST based services.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Spring Framework 2.5 and above.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a developer in a data warehousing or other data oriented, batch processing environment
- 5+ years of experience in analysis of data or complex processes and systems, demonstrating strong analytical skills.
- 5+ years using SQL
- 3+ years of hands on experience with relational databases such as Teradata, Oracle or DB2 (is a plus)
- Experience with Unix shell scripting (is a plus)