As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
• Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
• 4-6 years of combined software application development experience
• Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem.
• Experience buildig REST/SOAP services in Java/Spring is a plus
• Familiarity with Build and Integration Tools, including knowledge of Maven, Git, and BitBucket
|Power BI Developer|
|IT Coordination Analyst|