ICS is seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer for one of our Fintech Clients in Chicago, IL.
As a QA Automation Engineer, in our Software Engineering Team, you will dive head-first into the build out of a robust testing and certification environment that will advance the business and provide a tremendous experience for our customers. You will join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You will be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what is being enhanced. Coming in with a strong understanding of regression testing practices and experience working in an Agile environment is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
* 5-8 years of experience as an Automation Engineer.
* Experience with Cucumber testing (Gherkin scripts) for Regression testing.
* Working proficiency of Smoke, Unit, and Performance testing.
* Experience in Software Engineering on enterprise wide projects.
* Understanding of Java, J2EE server side technologies: XML, JMS, CXF.
* Knowledge of REST and SOAP web services using Java.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Experience with databases either SQL/Stored Procedures on DB2 or Oracle, or NO SQL DB like Cassandra or MongoDB.
* Experience with scripting and working in a Linux/AIX environment.
This group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
|SQL DBA - 100% Remote|
|Service Desk Technician|
|Data Science Analyst-Remote|