- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 21-05015
- Date: September 07, 2021
Job Description - Solutions Architect
ICS is hiring a Solutions Architect to join our growing Healthcare technology Client! The Solutions Architect will sit on the internal Architecture Team, responsible for creating loosely coupled systems with event-driven architecture and microservice architectures.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your in-depth knowledge of programming languages and design patterns to create innovative solutions.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to transform requirements into a solution design within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
- You will work closely with our product/engineering to understand their business problems and solve them through technology solutions.
- Document and communicate solution designs and architecture roadmaps using architecture models and diagrams to development teams and product owners
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills, including the ability to lead change efforts through effective communication and persuasion
- Guide the teams for the most optimal architecture solution to resolve their challenges by leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution.
- Research technology-related tools, techniques, platforms, and frameworks to create and operationalize new architecture products
- Be a subject matter expert for our Clients’ technology solutions.
Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of combined experience as a Senior Engineer or Solution Architect.
- Experience designing and building large, scalable, distributed systems with Microsoft .Net Core, Java, or Golang with web and messaging frameworks.
- 2 years of previous work experience designing and documenting systems using UML, BPMN, C4, Event Storming, or other documentation frameworks
- Experience designing cloud-native systems using Docker and Kubernetes with public cloud infrastructure
- Extensive experience Relational and Document databases with large data models and data sets to solve complex business demands and meet regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC), DevOps, DevSecOps, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
- Prior experience in Healthcare who understands the technology solutions driven by design requirements regarding PHI is a plus.