Responsible for providing administrative, business analysis and other support to Shared Service Information Technology (IT), as a member of the Office of the CIO – IT Coordination (OCIO ITC) team. Provide support for committee meetings. Provide administrative support for Chief Information Officer and other key management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general administrative support, e.g., manage calendars for CIO and others;.
- Maintain organization chart and emergency contact lists.
- Collect and maintain headcount data.
- Manage seating plans and coordinate process with Facilities and other departments; visitor registration.
- Compose and distribute department-wide communication, as directed.
- Perform consultant maintenance (SharePoint/managed services, project consultants).
- Prepare and/or coordinate preparation of meeting/presentation materials (e.g., CIB, Operating Committee, IT Steering Committee deck, CEO meeting).
- Support and monitor departmental training against approved plans.
- Make travel arrangements for CIO and others, as needed.
- Order stationery, calendars and other supplies.