Systems Administrator - End User Solutions
105,000-125,000 base salary + bonus
You will join the EUS organization, participating in the successful delivery of IT Services to the organization. As a Systems Administrator you will be focused on multiple systems and services related to the IT infrastructure. As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for Recurring Tasks, Maintenance Tasks, Service Desk Escalations, Non-Recurring Tasks, Acquisition Integration and Continuous Improvement Project Tasks.
- Configure and maintain all Active Directory Services and Roles
- Administer DNS, DHCP and WINS
- Create advanced monitoring strategies for monitoring and reporting health of Active Directory Components.
- Configure Group Policy Objects to create a secure Windows Infrastructure.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration duties including Windows Active Directory object maintenance. Conducts complex troubleshooting and repair tasks on Active Directory, Windows Server 2008-2019, Domain Controllers, user authentication and other operational systems as needed.
- Provided third level help desk support for problems relating to Active Directory.
- Monitoring, backup, and restoration procedures for Active Directory.
- Document new system components, or modifications to existing components
- Ensure the security and integrity of system and product solutions.
- Participate in on-call rotation (as required) for emergency technical support and planned maintenance activities
Required Knowledge and Skillset
- Experiencing working with Microsoft Azure products and services.
- Experience working with Azure Windows Virtual Desktop services (AVD)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing and working with:
- MS 365 products and services, including Exchange Online.
- Networking, WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, SDWAN
- Routers, firewalls, and other network devices
- Windows 2012R2 R. Desktop Services Environment or higher
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2 or higher
- Microsoft Active Directory, Managing GPOs, and DNS
- Enterprise Antivirus and Endpoint Detection and Response systems
- Supporting Windows 7, 8, 10 Professional
- Scripting and automation
- Azure environments, to include VMs, Azure networking and security, Azure AD, monitoring
- Advanced PowerShell knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and provide exceptional service to our internal customers.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deliverables at one time.
- Follow-through and persistence are essential.
- Recurring Tasks: Execute the day-to-day tasks necessary to ensure the successful delivery of IT Services to the organization
- Maintenance Tasks: Participate during recurring maintenance windows as scheduled.
- Service Desk Requests: Work on urgent and complicated issues related to Service Desk requests.
- Non-Recurring Tasks: Work on one-time tasks and "mini-projects" not large enough to be classified as formal projects.
- Project Tasks: Participate on IT projects through all phases. Responsible for the on-time execution of project tasks and deliverables.
- Assist with identifying and evaluating solutions, document pros/cons, make recommendations for services and systems.
- Work on tasks related to lifecycle management for services and systems within assigned delivery spectrum.
- Work with and manage baseline configurations for services and systems.
- Monitor and Manage service and systems capacity ensuring availability and uptime for the organization.
- Participate in documentation of all IT services and systems.
- Notate and document Service Desk requests as necessary and directed.
- Other and Miscellaneous tasks as necessary
- 3+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator, Infrastructure, or equivalent engineer role
- At least 3 years of experience working in a multi office or branch environment or large campus with multiple buildings.
- At least 3 years of experience within a structured Service Desk Framework
- Intimate knowledge of the OSI model and the relationship between the layers