Position: Systems Administrator
Definition: Individual responsible for upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems
Location: New York, New York 10005
Reporting: The Systems Administrator will report directly to our Manager of IT Infrastructure
This is a technical role that requires hands-on knowledge of User Management & Authentication (Active Directory & Single Sign-On i.e OKTA), 2FA, Server & Desktop Operating Systems (Windows & MacOS), Cloud Enterprise Collaboration Tools (Google Admin and Office 365), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform), Device Management Platforms (JAMF, Google Admin, Windows GPO), and familiarity with networking and wireless.
- Manages multiple projects/initiatives in a timely manner while coordinating and communicating with stakeholders.
- Clear communicator with ability to articulate technical concepts in a language that anyone can understand
- Demonstrates initiative with a strong sense of urgency and purpose
- Proven success in the support and administration of customer-centric solutions
- Possesses knowledge of industry best practices and the ability to understand complex and advanced technical concepts
- Ability to work collaboratively and quickly shift focus in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and hands on experience with Windows OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS, Active Directory, Google Admin, Okta, Workday, Jamf, AWS, Azure, and other SaaS enterprise cloud-based services
- Familiarity with WAN devices, circuits, cabling, voice communication systems and facilities management.
- Experience with operating endpoint management tools including Apple DEP, JAMF Pro/Cloud as well as Windows Server and Workstation
- Experience using IT Service Management software to manage projects and tasks (Preferred: TeamDynamix).
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Technology or related field
- 5 or more years of experience providing technical support in an enterprise environment
- Professional Certifications: Cisco CCNA, MS MCSE, MCITP, A+, Security+ and/or Network+, JAMF CCT, CCA, or CCE, Azure Administrator and AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner a plus
- Previous experience supporting 10+ offices/sites in large footprint areas