- Location: Fayetteville, AR
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 20-03784
- Date: September 16, 2020
Job Description - Systems Developer
We are expanding our Engineering Support team and actively hiring for the role of Systems Developer. Qualified candidates must have strong knowledge of Salesforce/APEX, Visualforce, process flow rules and 3rd party integration into Salesforce.
Candidates should also have an excellent understanding of PHP website integration and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to creatively produce effective solutions to client problems. The ideal candidate will be very organized and possess strong communication skills to advise our IT team on technical matters, provide appropriate status on project tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to systems errors
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills for leading meetings, interacting with others in various roles, and organizing and presenting information simply and coherently
- Willing to learn
- Able to multitask
- Able to work in a virtual team environment
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Business experience using MS Excel, MS Office and standard business software
- Strong personal sense of responsibility and accountability.
Related Job Listings
No related jobs at this time.