As a technical program manager and area specific security officer you will help support and contribute to complex, multi-disciplinary projects on a global scale. From large-scale multi-regional applications, to domestic financial services products, our Global Security team understands, automates and evolves the Cybersecurity control solutions. Technical Program Managers and business specific security officers support and power the security infrastructure that make our products and services successful.
You will partner with internal and external customers to drive security technology architecture enhancements, site reliability engineering, and build out improved operations for current and future systems state.
- Write and contribute to working software and tools used to perform your responsibilities
- Utilize security assessments to lead prioritized activities across agile product backlogs
- Lead and contribute on agile teams with a focus on robotic process automation (RPA)
- Manage product security privacy, vulnerability, penetration testing and regulatory assessments
- Create and distribute internal and external customer technical product security materials
- Build and contribute to the use of RegTech and compliance-as-code tool
- Lead incident investigations, root cause analyses, threat and vulnerability ops, and forensics.
- Computer science professional, engineering, agile and DevOps application development experience
- Familiarity with security control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53, ISO)
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle experience including working and developing with tools such as ServiceNow, Atlassian, Gitlab, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tools
- Engineering certifications and experience: Scripting languages (Python or Ruby) and platform technologies such as VMWare, AWS, GCP, Azure, CISSP, CRISC, CEH, RHCE, IAPP, MSCE, CSA