We are looking for a highly talented Technical Project Manager to join our technology program management office.
The TPM will work closely with the firm's Platform engineering team to manage the execution of key initiatives, help drive innovative changes to the firm's infrastructure, participate in strategic planning, and identify opportunities to improve day to day PgM operations. The TPM will be responsible for managing technology projects that at times will be running in parallel. These projects may have different stakeholders, implementation teams, deliverables, and timelines. The TPM will build and maintain relationships across different groups in order to facilitate cross-team communication and coordination. They will also anticipate downstream needs, track key dependencies, identify and alleviate potential bottlenecks.
The ideal candidate will be pragmatic, highly proactive with a strong sense of urgency and superb follow-through. They will also possess strong organizational skills working knowledge of PgM best practices and intuitive understanding of when to apply them. They will be part of a team of change agents that are helping our organization adopt new program practices, by coaching agile principles and instilling project discipline.
• Responsibilities: *
• Provide hands-on project and program management, cross-functional coordination, and team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
• Track progress and provide updates on program status, representing the program in meetings, including preparing and presenting appropriate documentation to peers and senior management.
• Facilitate and organize various meetings within the lifecycle of the program to keep the work progressing and the team members collaborating.
• Coordinate with internal groups to guide business-critical goals from concept to implementation. Understanding of dependency management.
• Manage the program schedule toward an achievable and clearly-defined timeframe, while identifying and raising possible issues. Take responsibility for release schedule and milestones, in a fast-paced environment.
• Constant focus on improving efficiency and streamlining processes, identifying and removing obstacles or bottlenecks
• Participate and help promote organizational change initiatives, understanding team values and creating a culture of continuous feedback and iterative improvement.
• Qualifications: *
• 3 -5 years project and program management experience.
• Ability to understand or willingness to learn complex technology concepts and interface with software and infrastructure engineers; prior experience collaborating with technologists is necessary.
• Practical, inventive problem-solver who can triage, as well as readily pivot between day-to-day issues and the big picture.
• Works well with ambiguity and is naturally inclined to drive clarity.
• A self-starter with entrepreneurial drive who can execute with minimal supervision; naturally organized and attentive to detail.
|Datacenter Project Manager|
|Technical Program Manager - 100% Remote|
|VP of Engineering - 100% Remote|
|Epic MyChart Analyst 100% Remote|
|Technical Operations Specialist|