Tier III Support Analyst
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-04232
- Date: June 23, 2022
- Pay: $80000.0 - $95000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Tier III Support Analyst
- Provide design, implementation, and technical support services and consulting to Managed Services clients to meet their business needs.
- Provide detailed and effective communication to internal and external customers
- Clearly and concisely articulate problems and solutions for issues to clients both over the phone, via e-mail and in person.
- Member of on-call rotation to provide 24 X 7 support to critical systems and ensure availability objectives are met.
- Provide expert level technical services with little supervision from Supervisors, Team Leads, and Technology Owners
- Follow through with tasks, projects, troubleshooting with little supervision.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management
- Perform scopes of work as detailed in implementation plans assigned (system builds, test plans, documentation, training, etc).
- Handles several tasks simultaneously (ie: troubleshoots and develops internal network, responds to emergencies).
- Communicates with Manager all events that are not anticipated (new product requirements, equipment failure, design changes, schedule changes).
- Responds to all customers professionally and courteously and relays any customer questions or concerns to manager.
- Assist in creating and documenting policies and procedures.
- Understand SLAs in a production environment and proactively strive to meet the commitments.
- Contribute to written proposals and technical documentation.
- Review assigned service requests daily, following up and providing status updates to clients; ensure data pertaining to the status of service requests is entered into the problem tracking systems accurately and promptly to provide an up-to-date picture of service delivery status and backlog.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
- Tests and evaluates new products, offerings, and solutions.
- Conducts training of company employees in both formal and informal environments.
- Works with Project Managers to update project plans and communicate project status.
- 4-7 years related experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field; equivalent experience acceptable.
Other Required Qualifications
- Capable of resolving critical issues in a time sensitive manner, cognizant of requisite service levels.
- Ability to establish customer trust and confidence with stakeholders.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the customers while meeting deadlines.
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform intermediate root cause analysis.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to consistently follow policies and procedures.
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all coworkers and stakeholders, in including senior leadership.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse environment.
- Must know when to ask for assistance. Must be approachable, teachable, a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their experience in a highly evolving technical environment.
- Must have good time management skills and be able to meet rigid and urgent deadlines.
- Windows Specific:
- Expert in Microsoft Exchange 2013-2019, including Hybrid Environments
- Office365 and Exchange Online
- Active Directory including hierarchy and topology
- Azure AD and Hybrid Environments
- Microsoft DNS including secure and unsecure updates
- SSO including Microsoft ADFS and AD Connect
- Integration of these technologies with various security capabilities including mail gateways, multi-factor authentication, encryption, and e-discovery
- Experience with highly complex multi-forest / multi-site topologies
- Experience with Office365 migrations
- Experience with troubleshooting and recovery of Active Directory Domains
- Experience with troubleshooting and recovery of Exchange
- Experience in the administration of the Windows operating system.
- Experience in troubleshooting KERBEROS issues
- Experience with constrained delegation
- Experience in Windows server deployments.
- Experience in Windows automation tools.
- Experience in configuring Windows clustering.
- Experience in connecting Windows servers to supported SAN technologies.
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies
- Familiarity with MFA integration and configuration
- Understanding of e-discovery and compliance processes
- Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Security Suite configuration
- Experience configuring Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Experience in root cause analysis of operating systems issues
- Working knowledge of backup clients.
- Working knowledge of server hardware
$80,000 - $90,000
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.