UX Engineer (Remote)
- Location: Rockville, MD
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 20-02549
- Date: June 01, 2020
Job Description - UX Engineer (Remote)
We are a high growth company delivering online education, digital publishing and enabling technologies. We’re looking for an expert in UI design, UX design and front-end development to join our team. In this role you will closely partner with our Marketing, Product, Operations and Sales teams to formulate and lead UX strategy, planning and rollout.
This position can sit fully remote, anywhere in the US.
- Understand user psychology and product specifications
- Conduct usability and concert testing and gather feedback
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Test improvements across Desktop and Mobile environments
- Develop strategies for product & technical advancement
- Expertise in designing and conducting usability tests and analyzing results
- Expertise with UX techniques/tools like journey mapping, storyboarding and personas
- Expert knowledge of modern design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.