Looking for an experienced VoIP Engineer to work with our client who will be supporting end users across the nation.
Our client has an open position for a VOIP Engineer at our corporate office in The Galleria. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization.
Duties and responsibilities include those listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of Cisco VoIP environments
- Plan and recommend system/network architecture for VoIP systems
- Maintain technical role certifications in support of VoIP, Unified Messaging, Unified Communications, and Contact Center
- Perform basic and advanced Cisco UC administration
- Develop Contact Center scripting and troubleshooting tasks
- Develop and maintain QoS and other network design parameters
- Ensure the stable and reliable connectivity of all networked systems
- Perform Circuit Provisioning including PRI, POTS, SIP trunks
- Provide and maintain architectural documentation of telecommunications infrastructure
- Perform Moves, Adds, Changes
- Manage mobile devices and integration
- Understanding of core network technologies(routers/switches) required
- Problem solving skills and ability to provide hands-on technical support
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Working knowledge of server systems and virtual environments
- Knowledge of network systems including firewalls, switches and routers
- Cisco Certifications – CCNA, CCVP or CCNP strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals; listens carefully and has the ability to perform as a team member.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Up to 25 percent travel is required
- After hours/weekend work may be required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in network/telecommunications industry
- 3+ years' experience with Cisco VoIP phone systems