- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-06124
- Date: September 23, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $0.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Recruiter Associate
As a Recruiter Associate at ICS a Korn Ferry company, you will receive one-to-one training and mentoring so that you will soon be operating with the competencies to work autonomously as a Recruiter.
- Completes online and in-person training modules which include operations, systems, reporting .
- Forms and maintains a general understanding of the information technology practice area and industry terminology
- Builds an extensive candidate network in various professional disciplines through numerous sourcing techniques including social networking, internet postings and mining, networking, referrals, etc.
- Prescreens candidates to determine if they meet minimum and preferred qualifications
- Learns the "Art of Recruiting” and how to leverage different metrics including ICS 100, hit ratios
- Ensures that all communication is structured and tracked
- Works closely with Recruitment Manager, Learning and Development Manager and Regional Director
- Works towards becoming a ICS Certified Recruiter
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed.
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in a sales environment desired
- Prior experience in the staffing industry is preferred
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.