- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-06133
- Date: September 26, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $0.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Sales Associate
As a Sales Associate, you will receive one-to-one training and mentoring so that you will soon be operating with the competencies to work autonomously as a Business Development Manager at ICS, a Korn Ferry company.
- Completes online and in-person training modules which include operations, systems, reporting.
- Forms and maintains a general understanding of the information technology practice area and industry terminology
- Builds client network in various professional disciplines through mining, networking, referrals, etc.
- Learns the "Art of Recruiting” and how to leverage different metrics including ICS 100, hit ratios
- Ensures that all communication is structured and tracked
- Works closely with Lead Sales Manager, Learning and Development Manager and Regional Director to complete the Sales Training
- Obtains and processes job requisitions
- Attend client meetings with business development managers
- Creates and edits job postings
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed.
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B sales, retail or hospitality environment desired
- 1+ years in a cold calling environment a plus
- Prior experience in the staffing industry is preferred
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.