As an Account Manager you will be responsible for full end-to-end client sales and account management as well as candidate prospecting and development. A successful Account Manager at Infinity Consulting Solutions not only hunts for new business, but builds relationships and brings in additional revenue through established candidates and clients. Our goal is to cultivate successful long term relationships by matching the right people with the right organizations. These roles range from contractor, contract-to-hire, to permanent positions. At ICS, our Account Managers are critical to the growth of our business and providing the best experiences in the industry.
- Prospect for new job orders using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Actively sell against competitors
- Cultivate successful long term relationships with organizations to further establish ICS as a trusted staffing provider and advisor.
- Candidate assessment that provides right candidate the first time and will be responsible for ensuring that only those candidates who are the perfect fit for a particular requirement are submitted to a client.
- Uses recruiting tools such as Job Diva, LinkedIn and other applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software to fill assigned orders rapidly with qualified candidates
- Exercises the requisite discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Partners with Account Manager to ensure candidate submittals are in line with client's expectations
- Recommends placement of employees to particular assignments
- Negotiate bill rates with clients and pay rates with candidates
- Provides advice on personnel issues such as handling complaints and terminating employees on behalf of the client
- Deliver exceptional service; remain engaged with all candidates and clients to build a professional network that result in further business opportunities.
- Communicates with clients on a regular basis about their personnel needs and to cultivate successful long term relationships to further the ICS brand.
- Competitive/performance oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals
- High energy and always looking to improve
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing decision makers
- Persistence and superb follow up
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience in a sales or business development environment
- Prior experience in staffing a plus but not necessary
Our employees receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match