As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for full end-to-end client sales and account management. A successful Business Development Manager at Infinity Consulting Solutions not only hunts for new business but builds relationships and brings in additional revenue through established clients. Our goal is to cultivate successful long-term relationships by matching the right people with the right organizations. These roles range from contractor, contract-to-hire, to permanent positions. At ICS, our Business Development Managers are critical to the growth of our business and providing the best experiences in the industry.
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking. Build rapport with hiring managers within existing accounts to increase partnership opportunities for all verticals
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Actively sell against competitors
- Cultivate successful long-term relationships with organizations to further establish ICS as a trusted staffing provider and advisor.
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals
- High energy and always looking to improve
- Self-starter that acts without being instructed
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing decision makers
- Persistence and superb follow up
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience in sales within the staffing industry or similar B2B sales
- Proven track record of establishing relationships and providing a consultative sales approach