- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 21-05577
- Date: October 05, 2021
Job Description - Executive Recruiter
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment which includes identifying, interviewing, screening and presenting qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions. A successful Recruiter is responsible for providing quality client services and serve as a partial job coach. Our goal is to meet the human capital demands of our clients by matching top level talent to organizations
- Candidate assessment that provides right candidate the first time and will be responsible for ensuring that only those candidates who are the perfect fit for a particular requirement are submitted to a client.
- Uses recruiting tools such as Job Diva, LinkedIn and other applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software to fill assigned orders rapidly with qualified candidates
- Exercises the requisite discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Partners with Account Manager to ensure candidate submittals are in line with client's expectations
- Recommends placement of employees to particular assignments
- Provides advice on personnel issues such as handling complaints and terminating employees on behalf of the client
- Deliver exceptional service; remain engaged with all candidates to build a professional network that result in further business opportunities.
- Competitive/performance oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed.
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing decision makers.
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a sales environment desired
- Prior experience as an recruiter
Third Party Applications Not Accepted