As a Recruiter, Associate, you will receive one-to-one training and mentoring so that you will soon be operating with the competencies to work autonomously as a Business Development Associate at ICS.
- Completes three month online and in-person training modules which include operations, systems, reporting.
- Forms and maintains a general understanding of the information technology practice area and industry terminology
- Builds an extensive candidate network in various professional disciplines through numerous sourcing techniques including social networking, internet postings and mining, networking, referrals, etc.
- Prescreens candidates to determine if they meet minimum and preferred qualifications
- Learns the "Art of Recruiting and how to leverage different metrics including ICS 100, hit ratios
- Ensures that all communication is structured and tracked
- Works closely with Recruitment Manager, Learning and Development Manager and Regional Director
- Obtains and processes job requisitions
- Attend client meetings with business development managers
- Creates and edits job postings
- Works towards becoming a ICS Certified Recruiter
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed.
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in a sales environment desired
- Prior experience in the staffing industry is preferred
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 6pm.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Infinity Consulting Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.