As a Talent Sourcer, you will receive one-to-one training and mentoring so that you will soon be operating with the competencies to work autonomously as a Recruiter.
- Forms and maintains a general understanding of the company culture and industry terminology
- Builds an extensive candidate network in various professional disciplines through numerous sourcing techniques including social networking, internet postings and mining, networking, referrals, etc.
- Prescreens candidates to determine if they meet minimum and preferred qualifications
- Learns the "Art of Recruiting
- Ensures that all communication is structured and tracked
- Works closely with Director, Talent Acquisition and Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed.
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience as a talent sourcer or recruitment coordinator
- Prior experience in the staffing industry is preferred