Technical Project Coordinator
- Responsible for supporting the team leader to ensure that day-to-day production support tasks are carried out as expected. The responsibilities include:
- Track production support members’ activities including troubleshooting, exceptional batch job handling, communication with other entities regarding their data feed issues.
- Ensure the timely response to users’ inquiries.
- Report the status to the team leader
- This is a critical position in order to deliver new Bank Regulatory Reporting projects on time.
- Certified Scrum Master
- More than 5 year’s work experience of IT project management.
- Experience in SDLC
- Work experience of performance improvement.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours,
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Work experience of coordination with the other team. (PMO, User)
- Work experience of multiple projects which proceed in parallel.
Nice to have:
Work experience of program code review.
Work experience of management of multiple version of the programs in multiple environments.
Work experience of the coordination of system release to the production environment.
Work experience of issue tracking using JIRA
Work experience of deployment using Jenkins